This meeting over drinks and nibbles is an opportunity to meet and discuss the issues that retailers across the CBD continue to face.
The meeting will be hosted by the CBD Sydney Chamber of Commerce in collaboration with a retailer support group lead by Nigel Mackness.
Who Should Attend
If you own a retail business located within a shopping centre or high street environment you are welcome to attend.
This CBD business community is working for business
This Chamber of Commerce is actively involved in advocating for businesses, providing access to training opportunities, identifying collaboration opportunities and supporting businesses by providing access to information and local and government support.
However, a strong Chamber, needs strong Membership. So if you are not yet a Member join online and start to access the benefits of Membership which include:
- Advocacy on behalf of business
- Increasing your visibility through inclusion on the Member Directory
- Connecting you through networking and other events
- Providing access to business legal and HR services to support your business
- Access to accredited training and skills education at no cost through BSI Learning
- Access to the Members-only digital marketplace
- Bi-monthly complimentary printed BiziNet Magazine through BiziNet Media
How It Will Be Conducted
This will be a COVID Safe event
Due to the current restrictions and the implementation of a strict COVID Safe policy, numbers are limited. Once we reach in-person capacity, we will no longer be able to accept further registrations.
You will be asked to sign in to the event using the Service NSW Covid Safe Check-In.
- 5.30 - arrival and sign in via Service NSW app.
- 5.30 - 6.00 pm: Wine/drinks and nibbles will be available
- 6.00pm: Introductions and overview - Nigel Mackness & Peter May (Executive Officer, CBD Sydney Chamber)
- 6.15 - 7.00 pm: General group discussion & a summary of key issues
- 7.00- 7.30 pm: Networking & Close