Interested in learning more about the CBD Sydney Chamber Roundtable Series?
The CBD Chamber is focused on promoting collaboration opportunities among Member businesses.
In support of this objective it hosts a series of roundtables within specific industry groups. Each presents opportunities to share information and identify ways in which businesses can work together.
Participating businesses have at least two things in common. Firstly, due to their expertise within certain areas they "speak the same language" - so finding the points of commonality and potential for collaboration is more straightforward. And secondly, they are CBD Sydney Chamber Members, so they understand the objectives and high standards that the Chamber promotes among the businesses it supports.
There are currently four Roundtable groups. Numbers are limited in order to maximise the opportunities for communication and "fit". These include:
How the Chamber Supports Collaboration
- The Chamber is committed to developing profile documents which detail the Roundtable members areas oif expertise and contact details
- The profiles are displayed on the Chambers website
- These groups are regularly featured in the Chamber's eNews emails
- All Members are featured throughout the Chamber's LinkedIn and Facebook social media posts.
Who Should Attend?
If you are involved in business in the CBD, you are welcome to attend.
The CBD Sydney Chamber connects, engages and supports businesses through:
- Advocacy on Members behalf to ensure their voices are heard
- Increasing your visibility through listing in the CBD Sydney Member Directory
- Connecting you through events
- Providing access to services that support your business
- Access to accredited training and skills education at no cost*
- Access to the Members-only digital marketplace
- Bi-monthly complimentary printed BiziNet Magazine
- Regular updates through the Chambers' LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram